The Air Fryer chicken breast is the most effective way to create tender, juicy and perfectly spiced chicken breasts. This protein that is versatile is quick, simple and delicious!
The Air Fryer chicken recipe is an alternative to crispy deep-fried chicken because it’s air-fried using very little oil, making it a delicious and guilt-free dinner. Crispy and golden from the outside, but tender and juicy inside! It’s also ready in less than half an hour in just a few easy steps.
I’ve fallen into love with the delicious crispy air-fried breasts of chicken! The spices are like my perfect oven-baked chicken breasts. The boneless chicken breasts that are air-fried are perfect for cooking on dinner the night before or dinner preparation on the weekend afternoon.
This recipe is foolproof for making the perfect boneless air-fryer chicken breast that is perfectly moist every time!
Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe Ingredients
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts: The recipe requires two breasts of chicken to serve four people. It is possible to cook less or more chicken by sizing the recipe down or up. If you are cooking at least two chicken breasts, you might need prepare the meat in batches, if it isn’t able to fit in one layer in the air fryer. If your chicken breasts are huge, cut them into halves lengthwise.
- Olive Oil: Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil will help the seasonings stick.
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder: Just enough to give some color and a little bit of heat. Not much is added and it doesn’t cause the breasts of chicken to become spicy.
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise to create 4 chicken breasts
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
Next step - preparation!
- Make sure that your salt is Kosher. I prefer Diamond Crystal, Mortons has twice the sodium. Table salt is too salty.
- Smoked paprika can give you a smokey flavor.