Chicken stew instant pot one of the recipes that don’t have to be an all-day cooking affair. It’s a comfort recipe, quick and easy that can take 10 mins and get a warm meal that is perfect for winter.
What is Chicken Stew Instant Pot?
This chicken soup dish is fragrant and satisfying. It’s the ideal meal for when the weather turns chilly because it’s nutritious and tasty stew like the other types of soup and one of these most famous, we find shrimp soup, that the whole family will enjoy.
This may be the best chicken soup meal you’ve ever had. It begs you to throw everything in your instant pot and walks away, it’s easy to make this comforting stew.
Here is a nice chicken stew that throwing a bunch of nutritious things apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil which will fill you up your kitchen with a heady aroma. This meal will become your favorite stew…. ever.
What you need to make this Chicken Stew Instant Pot?
- skinless chicken thighs
- creamed corn
- apple cider vinegar
- soy sauce
- white pepper
- cornstarch (optional)
- toasted sesame oil
- chopped scallions
How to cook this chicken stew in the Instant Pot?
As already mentioned, it’s an easy recipe and only requires you to throw all ingredients into your instant pot and walk away.
- Into your instant pot, add water, vinegar, creamed corn, soy sauce, salt, white pepper and bite-size pieces of chicken and combine well.
- Set instant pot to “Manual” function, Cover the pot and increase the pressure to the high level for 10 minutes until the end of cooking time. Let the pressure release for 10 minutes then release the remaining pressure manually.
- In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch and water together and mix well to make a slurry. Select the “saute” function on your instant pot, wait until the stew boils, add the slurry to the stew and cook with continuous stirring about 3 to 4 minutes, until the stew is slightly thickened.
- After serving, stir in the toasted sesame oil and garnish with the scallions.
HOW TO MAKE STEW CHICKEN ON STOVE?
When you don’t have an instant pot or just want to cook the chicken stew in your oven, the first thing people usually do before add ingredients is browning pieces of chicken on all sides in the oven over high heat.
-Then add into the oven, water, vinegar, creamed corn, soy sauce, salt, white pepper.
-Cover the oven and bring it to a simmer for 1h10mins until the chicken cooked.
-Add the slurry that is prepared to the soup, cover the pot and bring it to a simmer for about 25 minutes.
About this Recipe
- 1-pound boneless, chicken thighs (cut into bite-size pieces).
- 3 cups of water.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans creamed corn.
- Tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
- Tablespoon soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon white pepper.
- ¼ cup of water.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil.
- ¼ cup chopped scallions.
For a 1 Serving
Total Fat 2.7g
Step by Step Instructions
Into the instant pot, add water, vinegar, creamed corn, soy sauce, salt, white pepper and bite-size pieces of chicken.
With “manual” function, cook about 10 mins in a high level of pressure.
Let the pressure release for 10 minutes then release the remaining pressure manually.
In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch and water together and mix well to make a slurry.
Select the “saute” function on your instant pot, wait until the stew boils, add the slurry to the stew and cook with continuous stirring about 3 to 4 minutes.
stir in the toasted sesame oil and garnish with the scallions. Serve
Make sure to leave a comment and a star rating below if you enjoyed the recipe! And follow me on social media to receive all new.
Step by Step Instructions
Instant pot shrimp jambalaya
Instant pot creamy shrimp soup
Instant pot Avocado and shrimp salad