Delicious and tender Orange Chicken made in your Crockpot! This Homemade Crockpot Orange Chicken is super simple to prepare, and it tastes so much better than the classic restaurant recipes.
This Crockpot orange chicken is breaded chunks of chicken tossed in a sweet and savory orange juice sauce and cooked in the crockpot. it’s the best recipe to cook orange chicken you get on restaurant-style and that’s perfect for a busy.
Table of Contents
HOW TO MAKE Crockpot ORANGE CHICKEN?
You know that the process of most crockpot recipes is to toss everything in and go, so the first thing you should do is put bite-sized pieces of chicken in your crockpot, then mix the other ingredients together and pour over the chicken. Cook on low 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
You can serve chicken over a mattress of sizzling cooked rice if you desired.
In the end, you’ll get is an amazing dinner that tastes a lot like the Chinese restaurant classic! Crockpot orange chicken is best served over a bowl of steamed rice.
Crockpot orange chicken recipe ingredients:
To make this Crockpot orange chicken recipe with orange juice, you’ll need:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- Real orange juice, no additives
- Orange or Cuties
TIPS FOR MAKING CROCKPOT ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE:
– Some readers have asked if they can use orange marmalade in this easy orange chicken recipe. I’ve only made this recipe using regular real orange juice, no additives, but you can cook using orange marmalade (i.e. full sugar) and that is the most popular cooking way of orange chicken.
– In this recipe, I’ve only made this orange chicken recipe using boneless skinless chicken breasts, but I’m sure you could get it with chicken breasts instead.
About Vegetable Soup
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into cubes.
1 cup of real orange juice, no additives.
1/4 cup of honey.
1 tsp marjoram.
2 small oranges or cuties.
Nutrition Fact Of Orange Chicken
For 1 serving size (117g)
Total Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 93 mg
Sodium: 285 mg
Potassium: 820 mg
Carbohydrate: 38 g
Protein: 37 g
Step by Step Instructions
Grease the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Add the chicken to the Crockpot.
In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients together. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Serve with cooked rice on top.
Crockpot Orange Chicken
How to make crockpot orange chicken? Coat your crockpot with cooking spray, add the chicken breasts to the crockpot. Then mix the other ingredients together and pour into the crockpot and cook on low 6 hours.
Type: Main Course
Keywords: orange chicken, chicken, slow cooker, crockpot, recipe, crockpot orange, orange, instant pot, cooker, pot, chicken recipe, sauce
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT6H
Total Time: PT6H10M
- Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into cubes
- 1 cup of real orange juice, no additives
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 small oranges or cuties