This instant pot shrimp soup is a great recipe to have in your back pocket whenever you need a quick meal to warm up in the cold weather.
If you are looking for the best soup to cozy up this winter! Instant pot shrimp soup is full of healthy fats, amazingly comforting, easy and quick. Also perfect for everyone come to the home after a busy day.
The amazing thing that I can tell you today is that your Instant Pot is able to cook this whole “instant pot shrimp soup” in less than 45 minutes.
- 2 Tablespoons: of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 pound: of shrimp, peeled.
- 2, 10.75-ounce: cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 1/2 teaspoon: of salt.
- 1.5 teaspoon: of black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon: of dried coriander.
- 1.5 teaspoon: of powdered cumin.
- 1 Tablespoon: of garlic, minced.
- 1, 12-ounce: pack of biscuit dough
Instant pot shrimp soup “Crema de Camarones” is a soup from the city of Cartagena de India’s in Colombia.
Total Fat: 9.2g,
Saturated Fat: 4.475g,
Total Carbohydrates: 10.96g,
Step by Step Instructions
In a medium bowl. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
set the instant pot in the “Sauté” function.In the pot add olive oil (or butter) . When the oil is hot, add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until bright pink, tossing occasionally.
Transfer shrimp to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
Into the instant pot, add olive oil, dried coriander, powdered cumin, minced garlic and sauté until softened.
Add in the condensed cream of chicken soup. Stir well to incorporate.
Pull the biscuits dough into pieces and add them into the soup. Season with a dash of salt and black pepper. Continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Instant pot Shrimp Soup
If you looking for some winter recipes. This American South shrimp soup is staples of Southern cuisine. It can be made just in about 30 mins with your instant pot.
Type: Main Dish
Keywords: instant pot, pot, instant, shrimp, soup, recipe, shrimp soup, chicken, reply, keto, garlic, coconut milk
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: PT20
Cooking Time: PT15M
Total Time: PT45M
- 2 Tablespoons: of extra virgin olive oil. 1 pound: of shrimp, peeled. 2, 10.75-ounce: cans of condensed cream of chicken soup. ½ teaspoon: of salt. ½ teaspoon: of black pepper. ½ teaspoon: of dried coriander. ½ teaspoon: of powdered cumin. 1 Tablespoon: of garlic, minced. 1, 12-ounce: pack of biscuit dough.