Instant pot spaghetti- The Delicious and easiest spaghetti recipe ever! Is the best one-pot recipe if you want to get a fast family dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
We’ve been cooking Instant Pot Spaghetti for a long time. Especially, when everyone’s hungry and you need to get a quick dinner on the table. And that what makes All-in-one-pot dishes are so nice.
- All-in-one-pot, it only uses one vessel to wash later
- Quick recipe, get ready dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- You can use whatever kind of beef you have on hand; ground beef or ground turkey all are a great option. You can also use whole or white wheat pasta.
- It is such a flavorful comfort family dinner that you will eat on repeat!
1- Set your Instant pot to the “Sauté” function, Brown the meat. Make sure to break the ground beef using a wooden spoon into smaller chunks.
2- Add all the seasonings ingredients and water, stir well
3- Break the spaghetti in half or into thirds, so that they will easily fit into your instant pot.
4- Pour the marinara sauce over the spaghetti, do not stir from this point on.
5- Seal your instant pot and adjust the pressure on high for 6 minutes.
6- Let the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release manually.
7- Let it rest for 5 minutes to let some of the liquid evaporate
8- Serve with some flurry of grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
Tips for Making Spaghetti in Instant Pot?
- You can use whatever you have on your hand, ground turkey or ground beef in this Instant pot spaghetti recipe, white or whole wheat spaghetti. So, for the whole wheat spaghetti, I recommend cooking for 6 minutes, and the white spaghetti for 8 minutes.
- Use a good quality marinara sauce that you love the flavor of, as that will impact the flavor of the finished dish.
The sauce has an impact on the flavor of the finished dish, so you should use a good quality marina sauce.
- Remember that after the point of you adding the spaghetti and sauce, you should not stir.
In the end, if you follow all these directions, I swear you’ll end up whit a perfect Instant Pot spaghetti Dish.
About Instant Pot Spaghetti
1 pound lean ground turkey or ground beef.
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning.
½ teaspoon garlic powder.
½ teaspoon salt.
¼ teaspoon black pepper.
2 cups water.
8 ounces uncooked whole wheat or regular spaghetti.
25 ounce jar marinara sauce see note below
Nutrition Fact of Spaghetti
Total Fat: 13 g
Sugar: 8 g
Sodium: 887 mg
Potassium: 811 mg
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Protein: 20 g
Step by Step Instructions
Turn your Instant Pot on to “sauté” setting, add the beef. Cook with crumbling using a wooden spoon, until the ground beef browned. Turn your Instant Pot off.
Add water, the Italian seasoning, and all the ingredients. Stir well until combined, scraping up the bottom of the pot to remove any browned stuck-on bits.
Break the spaghetti in half and layer in the pot in one or two layers
Add the jar marinara sauce over the spaghetti, remember to do not stir from this point on.
Seal the instant pot lid and cook for at high pressure for 6 minutes for the whole wheat spaghetti or 8 minutes if using regular white spaghetti.
Let the instant pot release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
Remove the lid, allow the spaghetti to rest for 5 minutes. Then serve immediately.